Have you ever thought…
- I DON’T WANT to get into the nitty gritty of SEO or web design, just something good so our customers can FIND US ON GOOGLE.
- I have a mountain of marketing ideas in my head but I DON’T HAVE TIME to get them off the ground.
- I’ve been agonising over writing my own copy for MONTHS…and still not gotten anywhere.
- We don’t have the budget for a newsletter each month or a blog, we just want a TEMPLATE to edit, and content we can SET & FORGET
- We DO want a MONTHLY newsletter, and blog article, but we need someone who can do the research and get our industry.
- We’re in a technical industry, the copy must be DETAILED but NOT BORING.
Maybe you had a crack yourself and came up with this:
Guiding you through a range of lending scenarios to find a suitable loan at a market-leading rate. At no cost to you, we provide you with mortgage advice and help you find the right loan. We take the hassle out of applying for a loan by comparing a substantial range of lenders, managing the paperwork and negotiating for a great rate on your behalf.
*Real copy on a finance company’s website
Now, let me have a go, same meaning (we are still selling home loans) but somewhat clearer:
Ready to buy a house?
Find a great interest rate by using our free mortgage comparison service. We’ve already done the research and negotiated the best deals so you can easily select the right loan for your needs.
**Written by Banana Republic Media
Which description would make you take the next step?
… aka trust this organisation enough to pick up the phone or provide your email address for more information?
In the current era, content is king. It can instantly communicate why you are exactly the right person, right company for a client.
Imagine a website, newsletter or blog…
- You are proud to go public with?
- That shows up and stands out in online searches… so clients come to you
- With a corporate profile that instantly grabs the right attention.. without compromising the essence of what you do
- That is to the point and engaging… but NOT dumbed down
- That comes with a plan so you know exactly what to do next
- Or is taken care of completely by a native English content manager who updates you regularly.
Well it’s possible to get writing, content management, editing, branding statements, creative writing, stories and articles or WordPress sites for your next launch or transformation.
Meet Stacia, writer, website maker, content manager and business manager.
“Hello there, I know how to use words to charm clients… or even calm them down when angry so they won’t sue!
I’ve created content in Australia, Kenya and the UK – for itty bitty community organisations and big public companies. I love healthy living, IT, trades and development.
Unlike many other writers, I’ve had over ten year’s practical experience in customer service and sales. With a good-enough website and captivating copy you can get more top notch customers… and repel those time wasters.”
If you want creativity mixed with no b.s. content… templates you can use again and again… editing that rockets your copy to a higher level (showcasing your talent)… or a ready to go, WordPress website (Genesis framework) …. get in touch below. Response within 24 hours.